|We understand the harsh environments that APU’s must operate in. It is our focus and attention to detail combined with quality components that separate RigMaster from all the others. RigMaster uses quality components from leading manufacturers designed for the Heavy Duty Truck Market.
Designed for The Long Haul, the RigMaster comes with a 1 year/2,000 hour warranty or an optional 2 year/4,000 hour warranty.
RigMaster offers the fastest installation time in the industry. RigMaster’s non-integrated three-component design means installation takes half the time of other APU’s. RigMaster’s flexible mounting options will accommodate all Class 8 trucks and can be located on either side of the truck and behind fairings with NO drilling of the frame required.
The 6kW generator provides convenient electrical power for in-cab accessories and can power your engine block heater for easier cold weather starting. The 6000W of power comes from a belt driven generator, not an inverter, which will protect both batteries and alternators. You can stay safe, comfortable and well-rested for another day on the road.
RigMaster’s 60 Amp DC Alternator will charge your truck batteries eliminating the costs of expensive “Jump Starts” and put more money into your bottom line.
The RigMaster also offers AutoStart features for added convenience and savings:
• Low battery start-up: You’ll never have to worry about whether or not the truck will start after an extended absence.
• Date and time AutoStart programming: Allows you to start the RigMaster before you get in to warm up or cool down the cab or to power the block heater for easier engine starts in cold weather.
• Automatic temperature control start-up/shut down: This is a great feature for even more fuel savings during extended absences in extreme weather.
RigMaster’s automotive-style heat and A/C system do not consume ANY of the 6,000W of hotel load power available to the driver while other APU’s climate control systems consume 75%-100% of the available 120v power.
The RigMaster APU was designed for easy servicing, utilizing components designed for the heavy duty truck market and includes these trouble-free maintenance features:
• 1000 hour maintenance intervals
• Self-tensioning serpentine belt for easy maintenance
• In-cab electrical outlet contains GFI Breaker for easy power reset
• Consumer parts commercially available
Greater Temperature Operating Range
The RigMaster APU has been tested at 130°F and at an elevation of 1,200ft. Its dual fan set-up eliminates overheating conditions common with other products. The heavy duty air filter utilizes outside air. The RigMaster is now available with a new high-efficiency compressor for improved cooling.
If you have any questions about the features and benefits of the RigMaster, contact us here or visit our FAQ page.